March 23, 2020
Dear valued Watson Timbr-Mart customers,
It is our greatest priority to protect the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and our community. After reviewing the current impacts and recommendations surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we have decided it is necessary to cease in-store operations at this time.
With many health and safety implications in place, we will continue to work diligently to service our community by the safest means possible. Our operations will currently continue function as follows:
- Orders may be placed during regular business hours via phone or email at the following contacts:
- Courtright: 519-867-2858 email@example.com
- Wyoming: 519-845-3321 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will gather your order and notify you when it is ready
- We ask that all orders be charge on an account or paid by credit upon arrival
- When arriving to pickup orders, please pull to the front of the store, a dedicated sales associate will greet you. Please remain in your vehicle at all times, our team will gather and load all items in your vehicle on your behalf
- Deliveries will continue; however, we ask that you are able to receive that delivery and bring it into your own home. For the safety of our employees, we will no longer be entering homes. Please be patient with delivery schedules as we have limited drivers available for transport.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We welcome any concerns,
questions, or inquires via the contact means above. We also ask that our customers continue to be diligent and responsive to the self-isolation and social distancing guidelines in place in our province.
We will continue to monitor correspondence from government authorities and health leaders surrounding COVID-19 and promise to promptly adjust our efforts in response to their recommendations. We wish everyone the best of health and we thank you, our community, for the continual support of our business in these uncertain times. Stay safe.
The Watson Timbr-Mart Team
LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED
Back in 1965, local entrepreneur Bob Dobson decided to move his wife Ilene and their 5 children from their Watford home to Courtright so that he could pursue his dream of opening a full-service lumber yard.
Half a century later, the store that started as nothing more than a little shed and trailer on Courtright Line has become an institution in the community. In 1974, the Tupperville lumber yard was acquired (near Wallaceburg) but unfortunately closed after 38 years. The Wyoming location has been serving their community since 1997.
Over the years, the original shed and trailer have made way for a much larger facility through repeated expansion. The original location in Courtright has grown leaps and bounds since 1965. Bob Dobson was a sharp, shrewd businessman and he taught his children well who later became the operators of his legacy. Since then, John Dobson has become the sole proprietor of both locations.
Catering to the rural community and the petrochemical industry alike, it’s our exceptional customer service built on by knowledgeable staff that has been the key to our longevity.